SCHOOL BUS DRIVER
Fisher Public Schools
- Job ID: 1066922
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
August 22, 2014
Instructional Support > Substitute
- Satisfactory health condition as certified by competent medical authority
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the training curriculum for school bus drivers and obtain a Commercial Driver's License with appropriate school bus endorsements within the probationary period.
- No reckless driving or driving under the influence convictions within five years and/or fewer than two moving violations within 12 months of employment.
- Valid Commercial Driver's License with a school bus endorsement.
- Current medical card.
- Safely operates a school bus over long distances across interstate and state primary roads at sustained legally allowed speeds, in a manner that fosters a safe and conscientious image to the public.
- Conducts safe and orderly loading and unloading of students at specified stops.
- Maintains order and discipline on the bus.
- Performs routine operator care to include: washing the bus; sweeping interior; checking equipment and reporting defects; and presenting bus for regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Accomplishes and submits daily mileage reports and bus conduct reports, as required.
- Checks email regularly; Maintains daily time records; Ensures timely submission of timekeeping data to department administration.
- Responsible for ensuring all accidents are immediately reported to a Driver Supervisor.
- Performs related duties as required.
Fisher Public School conducts pre-employment criminal background checks, and motor vehicle record.
Support Staff > Transportation
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.