FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE TEACHER
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT (learn more)
- Job ID: 2656810
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
September 1, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Lewiston Public Schools is seeking a dynamic educator who has a passion for working with at –risk students. The successful candidate should be student-centered and have the ability to work collaboratively with other professionals and connect various content areas. This position teaches in an extended block format with a lower student-to-teacher ratio than the traditional high school. The student population at our alternative center is approximately 100 students.
• Standard Secondary Certification endorsed for Family/Consumers 6-12.
• Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) in Core Content Area.
Classroom Teacher > Family & Consumer Science
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Additional Information:
• Questions regarding an applicant’s eligibility to hold an Idaho Standard Certification may contact: Teacher Certification at the Idaho State Department of Education at (208) 332-6882 or by visiting their website at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/teacher_certification/.
• Submit all requested application materials as specified within the online application for this position. Individual transcripts for each college or university you attended should be included. An unofficial copy of your transcripts may be used temporarily, but if hired, you will be required to provide official transcripts for education to date.
• A copy of your current certification is required unless you have just graduated. If you have just graduated and do not have your credential, please attach a statement in place of the credential indicating 1) when you anticipate receiving your Idaho State Credential and 2) applicable endorsements.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.