The Learning Clinic, Inc.
- Job ID: 2712721
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
September 19, 2018
- Starting Date:
Develop and implement objectives and related measureable activities for each student classroom assigned for the academic year.
Provide the management of each student program as necessary to implement services that ensure the appropriate teacher implementation required by the IEP.
Complete student assessments on a quarterly basis that are based on IEP objectives.
Participate in Team meetings, both with TLC team and with outside agencies to monitor and assess student outcomes from academic and treatment strategies prescribed by the IEP.
1. Be accountable to the Education Director.
2. Follow all policies and procedures of TLC, Inc.
3. Follow all expectations for those providing instruction to students as described
by the TLC Teacher Handbook.
4. Maintain high moral and ethical behavior at all times.
5. Demonstrate the ability to develop appropriate skills necessary to the
performance of the position as defined by the Teacher Evaluation Procedure
6. Maintain effective behavior management procedure.
7. Supervise assistant teacher assigned to assist in completion of IEP.
8. Mentor and consult with Assistant teacher.
9. Participate in workshops and Staff Development Program
10. Committee participation, i.e. NEASC, Curriculum Development
11. Provide data gathering according to TLC standards, input and analysis of
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Special Education > General Special Education
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Learning Clinic, Inc. is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
Teacher is required to hold and maintain CT Board of Education Special Education certification (065) or Elementary - K through Grade 6 (013).
Required to obtain a Public Service License.
Must be able to pass a comprehensive physical and drug screen.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.