Glasgow School District 1-A
- Job ID: 2809251
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
June 14, 2017
Instructional Support > Substitute
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and waxes floors.
- Vacuums rugs and carpets.
- Dusts, waxes, washes, and polishes furniture and woodwork.
- Cleans restrooms, replenishes supplies, and fills dispensers.
- May water lawn, trees, and shrubs in the absence of grounds personnel.
- Maintains areas adjacent to buildings in clean, safe, and sanitary condition.
- Washes windows, walls, sinks, and fountains.
- Arranges furniture and equipment for special activities.
- Observes and reports need for repairs and makes minor repairs as time permits.
- Secures buildings at end of shift.
- Picks up trash and litter and empties and cleans trash and garbage receptacles.
- Does emergency cleanup resulting from vandalism, breakage, spillage, or illness.
- Stacks, assembles, and stores furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Cleans chalkboards and trays.
- Is responsible for reporting unruly student activities, loitering, vandalism, or similar situations.
Support Staff > Custodian
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.