PARAEDUCATOR - LAP
Washington Elementary School
Centralia School District 401
- Job ID: 2843376
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 6, 2017
- Starting Date:
This position carries out activities for students in reading and math. Responsibilities include tutoring students individually or in small groups, maintaining records, preparing classroom materials, recess duties, and noon reading supervision.
1. High school diploma or GED and AA Degree, 72 quarter credits (100 level or above), or have passed the ETS ParaPro Assessment
2. Ability to relate and work with children.
3. Ability to work with other staff members and parents/guardians.
4. Maintain Confidentiality.
5. Experience/training in sociology/psychology/behavior management as an assistant, day care
work, preschool involvement, substitute teacher, substitute teacher assistant, or volunteer.
6. Ability to organize time to maintain a schedule.
7. Prior experience at the elementary school level.
8. Solid Mathematics skills
1. Higher math skills
2. Experience in the classroom setting.
3. Training in typing and good English skills.
4. Computer/technology skills
5. Ability to speak Spanish
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
$13.89 to $18.49 Per Hour
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.