Education: High School Diploma or High School Equivalency plus additional specialized training in electrical trades. Master electrician license; general knowledge of electrical systems, electrical control systems, time systems, and score boards; human relations skills; and ability to lift up to sixty (60) pounds.
Job Goal: Repair, maintain, and install electrical and control systems to meeting functional, safety, and building code standards.
1. Perform general electrical duties including preventive
maintenance, emergency repairs, and original installations.
2. Assess electrical and control system performance. Maintain,
repair, or refer to outside vendors as required.
3. Account for repair and maintenance expenditures including
basic supply inventories, bench stock, and equipment within
4. Assure and certify project design and completion meets
applicable building codes.
5. Supervise the work assignments of the Journeyman
6. Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Any questions, please call Buildings & Grounds at 746-2220.
Position open until filled.