• Must have 48 Semester/72 Quarter credits of completed college coursework, an Associate's degree, or successful completion of the Para Professional Assesment Test.
• Evidence of good mental and physical health.
• Dependable with good work attendance record.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Location: Rose Hill Elementary School
Reports to: Building Principal
Salary Schedule: $13.16 per hour
Hours to Work: 5 hours per day
• Ability to work with and meet individual needs of children a directed by professional staff.
• Ability to perform as a team member.
• Ability to work under specialist's/teacher's direction
• Ability to be actively engaged in learning experiences with students.
• Necessary ability to be able to be "down on the floor" and actively interacting with children.
• Ability to perform routine classroom management and maintenance duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER