- Job ID: 2857187
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
August 23, 2018
- Starting Date:
Come join our talented Family-Centered Early Supports and Services team!
We are seeking an Early Childhood Educator on our Family-Centered Early Supports and Services (FCESS) team, to provide special instruction, parent training, developmental assessment, service coordination and family support to infants and toddlers who are enrolled in The Moore Center’s FCESS Program and their families. Serve as service coordinator/case manager, ensuring the coordination of all aspects of FCESS programming as outlined on the Individual Family Support Plan (IFSP), and facilitating effective communication among all IFSP team members.
This is a full-time position in the Greater Manchester area.
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical and dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
• Paid time off
• Tax deferred savings plan (agency match of 4% after one year)
• Work with children, families and other members of the FCESS team to provide comprehensive early intervention services for children enrolled in The Moore Center’s FCESS Program
• Serve as FCESS eligibility evaluator, as needed. Complete written evaluation reports describing child’s individual strengths, skill levels and areas for growth in all areas of development.
• Provide early education expertise in the development of IFSPs
• Schedule and provide special instruction and service coordination, for assigned children, as detailed on the child’s IFSP
• Provide written “carry over” activity suggestions that help parents and caregivers support the child’s progress and overall development between home visits/special instruction sessions
• Complete all paperwork in a timely fashion, as identified in the Operating Procedures for FCESS Service Providers
• Maintain utilization /productivity rate of at least 50%
• Support and guide families through the process of transitioning from FCESS to public preschool special education services or other community-based preschool activities
• Serve as early education and behavioral consultant to other members of the FCESS team
• Participate in weekly staff meetings, co-visits with other therapists and peer supervision activities, both formal and informal
• Complete required annual trainings as identified by NH Bureau of Developmental Services (BDS) /FCESS and Moore Center’s Human Resources Department policies
• Attend team meetings, case conferences and other meetings as assigned
The Moore Center is one of New Hampshire’s largest human services organizations, providing services to over 2,000 individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and acquired brain disorders, as well as award-winning, innovative programs for children, adults and senior citizens.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive, competitive benefits package with all full-time positions. We’re also committed to our employees’ professional growth. Our training and development programs enable employees to build careers while constantly improving the ways in which we serve our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Moore Center Services, Inc. does not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.
To apply please visit www.moorecenter.org/moorejobs
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1