SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT
Pueblo City Schools
- Job ID: 2858617
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 10, 2018
On Call Work Schedule
Instructional Support > Substitute
- Monday - Friday
- Various Hours between 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Fingerprints will be required for all substitutes of Pueblo City Schools prior to processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of posted position
Instructions for Applying
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand written and printed instructions
- Work well with others
- Duties related to office, classroom, or media center
- Able to work with special need or regular students in an instructional setting
- Demonstrate job knowledge, is dependable and punctual, appropriate in appearance, and observes established saftety and health standards
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of assignment
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pueblo City Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.