Pueblo City Schools
- Job ID: 2858623
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
June 24, 2018
On Call Work Schedule
Instructional Support > Substitute
- Monday - Friday
- Various Hours between 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application. Applications that are incomplete (not submitted) will not forwarded to the hiring administrator for review. The following will need to be uploaded with the application: current cover letter; current resume; copy of teacher license or substitute authorization; copy of transcripts; and three current letters of reference (one of which must be from your current supervisor and all within two years).
Please note: If hired, fingerprints will be required for all employees of Pueblo City Schools prior to your first day of work.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
- Exemplary classroom management
- Exemplary organization skills
- Wide variety of writing program training
- Strong reading, writing, and math background
- Willingness and ability to teach all academic content areas (reading, writing, math, social studies)
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a strong and ambitious team environment
- Exemplary technology skills necessary for the school environment
- Ability to differentiate instruction for all levels and types of learners (i.e., learning modalities, multiple intelligences, ESS, ESL, GT)
- Ability to work with a diverse, multicultural community
- Small group reading instruction experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use data to guide instruction
- Ability to develop meaningful professional relationships with students, parent, and colleague
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pueblo City Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.