ASSISTANT TEACHER ($250 SIGN ON BONUS)
Tutor Time 6378 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2868200
- Application Deadline:
December 15, 2017
November 15, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Love working with kids? Want to make a difference in the world? Want a job that is fun? We have a job for you!
Tutor Time Childcare / Learning Centers in Blaine is Now Hiring
Full Time & Part Time
Our Assistant Teachers…
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities.
- On-going training available.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
If you're ready to work for an amazing company, where you make a difference everyday while working with kids between infants and elementary school, APPLY NOW!
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- College course work preferred
- Impeccable references
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
EOESign on bonus paid out after 90 days employed in good standing. See school for details.
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 4
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tutor Time 6378 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.