La Petite Academy 7146 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2868337
- Application Deadline:
December 16, 2017
November 16, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
La Petite Academy in Waukesha is Hiring!
We are currently seeking a full-time teacher for our child
care center located at 20550 West Watertown Road
Our Lead Teachers:
• Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• Associates degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Questions? Please contact the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Equal Opportunity Employer
La Petite Academy 7146 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.