TEACHER - CHILD CARE
Childtime 2009 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2868515
- Application Deadline:
December 16, 2017
November 16, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Childtime Learning Center in Huntersville NC is HIRING!!!
We are located at 13805 Boren Street.
We are seeking a Part-time Teacher
with an Associate's Degree &
1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• 12 ECE credit hours
• 1 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent highly preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Career Education > Child Care Education
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Childtime 2009 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.