ASSISTANT TEACHER - FULL AND PART TIME
Tutor Time 6357
- Job ID: 2869237
- Application Deadline:
December 20, 2017
November 20, 2017
- Starting Date:
Tutor Time Childcare / Learning Center in Champlin is Now Hiring Assistant Teacher's:
Infant | Toddler | Preschool
Full Time and Part Time Openings
Our Assistant Teachers...
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Are offered on-going training.
- Have advancement opportunities that we will assist with training and costs.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
Our school, located at 6251 110th Ave N, is looking for awesome teachers and support staff...if you're interested in endless possibilities with an amazing company, APPLY TODAY!!!
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in education, child development, family studies, psychology or related field OR a CDA preferred
- Some college required
- The ability to meet state and accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 4
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tutor Time 6357 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.