INFANT TEACHER - $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Tutor Time 6378
- Job ID: 2869343
- Application Deadline:
December 20, 2017
November 20, 2017
- Starting Date:
Tutor Time Childcare / Learning Center in Blaine is Now Hiring:
$500 Sign on Bonus
for teacher qualified candidates! Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Our Teachers...
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Are offered on-going training.
- Have countless advancement opportunities.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
Our school, located at 1570 109th Ave NE, is looking for an awesome teacher...if you're interested in endless possibilities with an amazing company, APPLY TODAY!!!
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, including lesson planning
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA preferred
- Some college required
- The ability to meet state and accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Sign on bonus paid after 90 days in good standing for teacher qualified candidates only!
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tutor Time 6378 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.