Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Description: Looking to fill a position for a High School Lacrosse Coach
Job Summary: ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Any teacher/coach must possess the ability to perform these essential job functions and typical duties:
• Support the mission, vision, values, and goals of the school;
• Create, plan, and teach fundamentals of the sport to a diverse student population;
• Effectively and consistently communicate and interact with students, parents, staff, and community, while enthusiastically demonstrating and modeling good sportsmanship;
• Provide an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development of children;
• Commitment to develop and condition student athletes, in and out of season per MHSAA regulations,
• Ability to build and maintain an atmosphere of fun and mutual respect;
• Ability to work collaboratively with administration and teaching staff;
• Maintain appropriate records and follow required procedures and practices;
• Monitor appropriate use and care of equipment, materials, and facilities.
ADDITIONAL STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend periodic athletic department meetings;
• Engage student athletes in academic mentoring;
• Available to student athletes 30 minutes before and after practices and events;
• Assist Athletic Director and other staff with event set up and clean up.
Qualifications: High school (or higher level) playing/coaching experience, excellent communication and organization skills and willingness to join affiliated coaching association
At PrepNet, we prepare students for a lifetime of success. This begins with a challenging curriculum and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities. Our goal is not simply to prepare students to enter college; we equip them to achieve success once they get there. And, because life is filled with challenges beyond the classroom, we build up a foundation of strong moral character.
PrepNet is an educational service provider which operates three college preparatory high schools, with plans to operate others. Additional information about the company and the schools we work with can be found at www.prepnetschools.com.
Apply online at www.prepnetschools.com
Positions will remain open until filled
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.