TEAM LEAD - CHILDCARE
- Job ID: 2871009
- Application Deadline:
December 29, 2017
November 29, 2017
- Starting Date:
Childtime Learning Center in Yorktown is HIRING!!!
We are located at 101 Kiln Creek Parkway.
We are seeking a Full-time Team Lead
with a High School diploma &
6 months of experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
Our Team Leads…
• Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their directors in daily school operations.
• Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Experience coaching and training staff members
• Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
• 6 months of experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Childtime 1011 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.