STUDENT SUCCESS COACH
- Job ID: 2871313
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
November 29, 2017
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
The Student Success Coach encourages struggling students by increasing their ability to make positive behavior choices and succeed in a college preparatory charter high school serving a diverse population of 9th-12th grade students.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Carry out school’s behavior check-in system for students assigned a Behavior Plan
- Implement and facilitate restorative practice(s) as assigned to the student by school administration
- Facilitate and increase positive communication between students, teachers, and families
- Ability and willingness to follow directions given and to perform assigned duties in accordance with applicable guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Track and monitor student attendance and tardiness and communicate to relevant parties and support students
- Experience in counseling or social work with at-risk youth
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Experience in a diverse school setting preferred
Apply Online at www.prepnetschools.com
Postings will remain open until filled
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.