La Petite Academy 7269
- Job ID: 2871498
- Application Deadline:
December 31, 2017
November 30, 2017
- Starting Date:
La Petite Academy Is Hiring a
Lead Preschool Teacher in St. Paul!
Child care center located at 1770 Grand Ave
Hours: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
We have a STEM-inspired classroom where our teachers use a digital lesson planning tool to generate customized curriculum based on observation and assessment of their children. Our Lead Teachers...
If curriculum and inspiring children to be lifelong learners is a passion for you, apply today to join our talented team!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
Our school is a unique, preschool only program. We rarely have any teaching openings, so we anticipate filling this position quickly, so APPLY TODAY!!!
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 2 years of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Associates degree in early childhood education or child development (required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Equal Opportunity Employer
La Petite Academy 7269 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.