SECONDARY TEACHER TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Kootenai Joint School District #274 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2872099
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
January 23, 2018
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
HIGH SCHOOLTEACHER- Technology Education
1. Idaho teaching certificate with appropriate endorsement(s). Additional endorsement in science or other areas is desired.
2. Strong background in teaching methods, developmentally appropriate classroom activities, and effective classroom management.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter and effective teaching methods.
4. Strong background in curriculum and the Idaho Core Standards.
5. Strong background in the integration of technology with instruction.
6. Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
7. Work well with students, staff, and the public.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
10. Able to work under deadlines.
11. Maintain confidentiality of staff and students.
12. Must pass a background check.
Classroom Teacher > Technology/Industrial Arts
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kootenai Joint School District #274 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.