FULL TIME TEACHER OPENINGS
- Job ID: 2872312
- Application Deadline:
January 4, 2018
December 4, 2017
- Starting Date:
Full Time Teachers Needed for Infant and Two's Classrooms!!
We are located at 20804 Halsted Road.
Ask about our SIGN ON BONUS for all and PREMIUM PAY for closing shifts!
Are you a Teacher that is caring, nurturing and passionate about making an impact on young lives? Excited to inspire children to become lifelong learners? If you are thinking yes as you read this, then our Teacher openings at the Childtime in Northville might be just what you are looking for. Our affectionate teachers collaborate to ensure children within our center are safe, learning and loved. If this sounds like a culture you want to work within, apply now to learn more!
• Facilitate play based curriculum within a fun and interactive classroom
• Sustain an open line of communication with parents discussing all topics related to the child’s growth and development
• Ensure the daily care of each child by following licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
• Maintain a clean and organized classroom
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 12 credits in early childhood education, including the Infant/Toddler course
• A CDA or degree in early childhood or child development preferred
• Flexibility with the work schedule
• Reached the age of 18
If you are passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in your care and seek advancement opportunities through our on-going training, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Education > Child Care Education
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 2
$9.50 to $11 Per Hour
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Instructional Support > Permanent Substitute
Instructional Support > Teacher Mentor
Special Education > Early Essential Education
Student Services > Teacher Mentor
Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Equal Opportunity Employer
Childtime 0618 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.