Darlington County Schools
- High School diploma or high school equivalent required
- A minimum of one (1) year food service experience or equivalent
- Driver's License required
- Supervisory references preferred
- Positive employment history preferred
- SLED/criminal background review required
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- Performs a variety of food services activities including preparing standardized recipes and serving food for students
- Clean kitchen, kitchen equipment, serving area, and cafeteria seating area
- Interact in a positive manner with students, faculty/staff, others working in kitchen and the general public
- Operate institutional food services equipment
- Perform other related duties as required
To be considered for this vacancy, please submit ALL of the following requirements:
1. Classified Employment Application
2. Copy of High School Diploma/Transcript or Equivalent
3. Copy of Driver's License
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the applicant to insure that all required application documents are submitted prior to the posted deadline. An incomplete application will render the applicant ineligible.
For DCSD Employees: In addition to the application packet, a “Request to Interview for Transfer” form must be submitted for approval (available on the web site, in the schools, and at Department of Human Resources).
The District reserves the right at any time to extend the deadline without notice and without final consideration of any pending application.