SCHOOL AGE LEAD TEACHER
Everbrook Academy 6206 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2872521
- Application Deadline:
January 4, 2018
December 4, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Grow Your Career at a 21st Century Preschool!
Everbrook Academy in West Bloomfield is hiring a School Age Lead Teacher!
At Everbrook Academy, we ensure each child is ready. Ready for school. And ready for life. Our passionate, credentialed teachers get to know each child by tailoring the educational experience with personalized learning aided by our digital lesson planning tools and research-based STEAM curriculum.
Our 21st Century Learners need teachers that are committed to...
• Establishing and maintaining a classroom carefully curated to feature STEAM-inspired toys and teaching tools, to prepare children for elementary school and future challenges.
• Creating a community-oriented experience for our families inspiring children to be lifelong learners.
• Accessing our digital lesson planning tool to customize curriculum to meet the needs of each child and, as appropriate, introduce devices and other technology in the classroom.
• Communicating directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Ensuring the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
We are seeking dedicated teachers who want to take their ECE career to the next level in a brand new state of the art educational facility. We are most interested in speaking to applicants that have:
• Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• A CDA or a degree in early childhood education or related field
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Career Education > Child Care Education
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
$12 to $16.80 Per Hour
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Instructional Support > Permanent Substitute
Instructional Support > Teacher Mentor
Special Education > Early Essential Education
Student Services > Teacher Mentor
Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everbrook Academy 6206 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.