DRIVER'S ED INSTRUCTORS
Kuna School District
- Job ID: 2872834
- Application Deadline:
December 31, 2017
December 5, 2017
- Starting Date:
January 8, 2018
DRIVERS EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR
SALARY: $23.00/hour and a $400 bonus after first 12 months.
Current drivers license
Demonstrated ability to accomplish the major duties listed below
Positive public relations skills
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepares the drivers training vehicle and its occupants for safe and efficient travel.
Instructs students to comply with all regulations pertaining to driving and the necessary skills to operate a motor vehicle safely and efficiently.
Prepares the students to identify, predict, and respond according to urban and rural driving environments.
Instruct and assess students for the purpose of developing driving skills.
Maintains and prepares all necessary records and reports (e.g. student behavior concerns, maintenance issue for vehicle, etc.)
Perform such school-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Deal with students, parents, staff, and others in a positive, encouraging manner.
Act ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR REQUIREMENTS
Idaho public driver education instructors must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Applicants for an original or renewal public driver education instructor license shall possess a valid class A-D driver license and have a satisfactory driving record. A driving record will be determined satisfactory only if the applicant has not:
- received a court suspension or revocation that is not traffic related
- been convicted of a traffic violation that carries a mandatory suspension or revocation of the driver's license within the preceding thirty-six (36) months.
- been convicted of more than one (1) occasion of any moving traffic violation within any twelve (12) month period of the previous thirty-six (36) months.
- been convicted for any moving traffic violation causing a fatal traffic collision
- been convicted for driving while his/her driver's license was revoked or suspended.
- been convicted for driving under the influence of a controlled substance within the past five (5) years.
Applicants for an original public driver education instructor license must have completed at least four (4) semester credit hours in a state-approved driver education licensing course.
Classroom Teacher > Driver Education
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 3
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.