1. Bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized, accredited college or university;
2. Eligible for Valid teaching certificate appropriate for teaching assignment;
3. General knowledge of curriculum and instruction;
4. Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
5. Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Probationary/Term Contract: 187 days
Pay Grade T60 (Teacher Classification) as approved by the Board of Trustees
Develop and maintain a classroom environment conducive to effective teaching and learning.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing. Move small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment.
All applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
BECOME A TEACHER IN TEXAS: