MIDDLE SCHOOL READING SPECIALIST/INTERVENTIONIST
Foxborough Regional Charter School (learn more)
- Job ID: 2873385
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 6, 2017
- Starting Date:
January 8, 2018
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
• Interpret and disseminate results of the universal screening assessment data for middle school teachers.
• Analyze grade level baseline and determine a tiered approach to intervention and enrichment.
• Attend common planning time meetings, coordinate ELA staff meetings to facilitate the development and implementation of a 5-8 reading program.
• Observes student performance in the classroom.
• Assists classroom teachers in the identification of struggling readers and collaborates in planning and instructional strategies.
• Assists in the selection of differentiated materials utilized by the classroom teacher for tiered intervention.
• Utilizes a multitude of methodologies and instruction for target group of students.
• Conducts regular progress monitoring of student performance to assess programmatic or individualized needs.
• Works closely with middle school principal in areas of reading instruction and curriculum in grades 5-8.
• Provides direct instruction to students both individually or in small groups.
This is a grant funded position from January 8, 2018 through the last day of school in June.
Classroom Teacher > Reading/Literacy
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
$50,000 to $50,000 Per Year
Equal Opportunity Employer
Foxborough Regional Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- • Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree with major in assigned area
• Valid Reading Specialist/Interventionist License
• Minimum of five years of teaching at the middle school level with urban experience preferred.
• Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing education/continuing professional development
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
There are no application questions required for this job posting.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.