LEAD INFANT TODDLER TEACHER
Childtime 0204 (learn more)
- Job ID: 2873464
- Application Deadline:
January 31, 2018
December 6, 2017
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Childtime Learning is Hiring!
24590 La Plata Drive.
We are rapidly growing and seeking Part Time and Full Time positions.
Lead Infant ~ Toddler
Our Lead Teachers...
• Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
• Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
• Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Career Education > Child Care Education
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Instructional Support > Permanent Substitute
Instructional Support > Substitute: Paraprofessional
Instructional Support > Substitute: Teachers
Instructional Support > Teacher Mentor
Special Education > Early Essential Education
Student Services > Teacher Mentor
Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Equal Opportunity Employer
Childtime 0204 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.