1.00 LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE - MATH/LITERACY SPECIALIST (HINESBURG)
Champlain Valley School District
- Job ID: 2873501
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 6, 2017
- Starting Date:
January 22, 2018
Hinesburg Community School
1.00 FTE Long Term Substitute - Math/Literacy Specialist
January 22, 2018- May 7, 2018
Hinesburg Community School is looking for an individual with training and/or experience in implementing elements of an identified intervention plan under the direction of a licensed teacher and/or administrator. This is an hourly position and is part of the Union Support Staff contract.
The following qualifications are preferred:
• Strong skills in implementing a team based intervention program in literacy and math
• An understanding of Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
• The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to support students
• Understanding of data driven instruction through use of assessments in math and literacy
• Knowledge of PBIS and how to implement its strategies and approach
• Familiarity with Best Practices instruction in math and literacy
• Ability to form strong and positive relationships with students and colleagues
Please apply online to Jeff O’Hara, co-principal, at www.schoolspring.com with a letter of interest, resume and three current letters of recommendation.
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Champlain Valley School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.