Dallas School District No. 2 is accepting applications for a full-time primary teacher at Lyle Elementary School.
- Applicants must have a current Oregon teaching license with the appropriate endorsement.
- Early Elementary endorsement and experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Professional Learning Communities preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Working towards or acquired masters degree preferred.
- Effective standards-based instructional abilities, collaborative PLC team member, Reading and/or ESOL endorsement a plus.
- All required and requested skills and attributes are detailed in the Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Job Description Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzWZnIlsBD1eRG1ja0ZaNHZuem8
- Minimum qualifications are detailed in the Job Description Qualifications.
Complete an application online through TalentEd/Recruit & Hire at https://dallas.schoolrecruiter.net/Index.aspx.
Upload the following documents onto Recruit & Hire:
Unofficial copies of your transcripts
A copy of your current teaching license
Three current letters of reference
A current resume
Dallas School District provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans with preference in employment according to Oregon Revised Statutes. Qualifying veterans and disabled veterans may obtain a preference by submitting as verification of eligibility a copy of the Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214 or 215) and/or the most recent annual letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs confirming veteran status. Documentation must be received in conjunction with the application.
Dallas School District recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals and groups and their roles in society. It is the policy of Dallas School District Board of Education that there will be no discrimination or harassment of individuals or groups on the grounds of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation in any educational programs, activities or employment.
Dallas School District reserves the right to extend the closing date or otherwise revise this posting.