Temporary vacancy for the 2017-2018 school year
MADRONA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - 1.0 fte
Required Endorsement: Special Education Endorsement
We are looking for a teacher with a Special Education Endorsement who:
- Understands the needs of students with a variety of disabilities and needs
- Is able to work collaboratively with parents, school and district staff and community agencies
- Is able to effectively support and supervise educational assistants
- Will oversee the daily adherence to student medical and behavioral protocols
- Will maintain the program's commitment to student independence and inclusive practices
- Has a solid understanding of Special Education Law and policies
Those interested are encouraged to contact Miranda Carpenter, Principal or Stephanie Allen-Hart (Director of Student Services)with any questions.
Three Rivers School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Pre-employment drug screening will be required on all new hires of the district.