VARSITY BASEBALL COACH
St. Thomas Aquinas High School (learn more)
- Job ID: 2873683
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 7, 2017
- Starting Date:
March 1, 2018
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
St Thomas Aquinas High School has an immediate opening for a Varsity Baseball coach. The coach will oversee all aspects of the baseball program. Desirable candidates will have the following skills:
• Support the mission and values of St Thomas Aquinas with enthusiasm
• the knowledge to teach basic and advanced techniques
• the ability to communicate effectively with the school, parents and athletes
• the ability to uphold all policies of St. Thomas Aquinas and the NHIAA.
• the desire to work cooperatively with coaches, teachers and staff to serve the needs of all student/athletes.
• the ability to develop the infrastructure of a solid program.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to Ryan Brown, Director of Athletics at email@example.com. Candidates invited for an interview will be required to fill out a Diocesan Application prior to the interview.
Athletics & Activities > Coaching
- Position Type: After school/Evening
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
St. Thomas Aquinas High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- No experience required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.