- Job ID: 2873711
- Application Deadline:
June 29, 2018
December 7, 2017
- Starting Date:
Long-Term Art Teacher
Washington County – North Kingstown School District; Davisville Academy
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 by Forbes Magazine?
A long-term substitute teaching position with ESS|Source4Teachers may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
When a teacher is absent for an extended period of time, a qualified long-term substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a long-term substitute, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students!
We are currently seeking a long-term Art teacher in North Kingstown, RI!
Start Date: 1/25/18
Responsibilities of an Art Teacher
• Administer core curriculum consistent with school district objectives
• Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and translate into meaningful learning experiences
• Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress; maintain a system for accurate record-keeping, grading, and reporting
• Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
• Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other duties as assigned by school administration
Qualifications of an Art Teacher
• Valid Teaching Certification: Art
• Bachelor’s Degree
• BCI Clearance
• MMR vaccination records or a blood test showing proof of immunization.
• Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
• We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
• You’ll receive training and ongoing support
• Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
• Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
• We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
Established in 2000, ESS|Source4Teachers has become a leader in the education staffing space. The company employs talented daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district personnel, including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Currently serving more than 400 school districts across 15 states, ESS|Source4Teachers enhances the education of more than 1.5 million students every day. To learn more, please visit Source4Teachers.com.
ESS/Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1