COOK - CHILD CARE
La Petite Academy 7496
- Job ID: 2873737
- Application Deadline:
January 7, 2018
December 7, 2017
- Starting Date:
La Petite Academy in Orlando is HIRING!
We are located at 2650 Pembrook Drive.
We are seeking a Part-time Cook
with a High School diploma, 45 DCF hours &
experience working in a licensed childcare facility.
Our Food Specialists…
• Create home-style, nutritional meal plans in the boundaries of their school's budget, as well as state and federal requirements.
• Prepare and serve nutritious and delicious meals and snacks for children and staff.
• Maintain inventory of food and supplies and order more when needed.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise form parents every day!
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• Work experience in cooking and/or food preparation for multiple individuals, preferably in a childcare facility
• An understanding of all current state and local regulations
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
• 45 hours of the state mandated DCF training is required
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Career Education > Child Care Education
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Special Education > Early Essential Education
Equal Opportunity Employer
La Petite Academy 7496 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.