1. TASN Certificate – Certification Level I (or actively working towards certification).
2. Demonstrated good organizational skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize daily work schedule.
3. Demonstrated good leadership skills.
4. Demonstrated good math skills; be able to work with currency in a quick and accurate manner.
5. Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision.
6. Knowledge of operation and maintenance of equipment.
7. Be physically capable of performing assigned duties. Frequently required to lift up to 60 lbs., work with machinery, bend, stoop, reach above shoulder level. Occasionally required to climb ladders, ramps and stairs. Continuous walking and standing.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shift: 7.5 hours
Salary (based on verifiable job-related experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2017-2018
1. Participate as a part of the management team.
2. Meet with manager to complete scheduled "training assignments".
3. Take an active role in learning all essential functions of a manager.
4. Attend all meetings and inservices scheduled for assistant managers by the Food Service Department.
5. Comply with employee standards of conduct (dress code, personal appearance, behavior and be ready to work at scheduled starting time) as specified in the Food Service Handbook.
6. Attend the Food Handling/Sanitation Certification Class required by department guidelines.
Comply with food handling procedures established by the Food Service Department.
7. Transfer to any food service unit and position. Work the number of hours required as assigned by the Food Service Director or designee. The District reserves the right to require any employee to perform his/her regular duties at any facility owned or operated by the District for the purpose of conducting its regular business. Employees may be assigned as substitutes on a temporary or permanent basis as dictated by the needs of the District. Refusal to accept an assignment to a designated facility will be interpreted as a resignation on the part of the employee.
8. Support the Food Service Department with regular and reliable attendance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Food Production Manager and/or the Food Service Director.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
December 21, 2017 or until filled
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, OR display (each a “Submission”) will viewed BY other users OF the Service who may OR may NOT be accurately representing who they ARE OR who they represent. Do NOT include ANY Sensitive Data IN your Submissions. ANY Submission OR ANY use OR reliance ON ANY content OR materials posted via the Service OR obtained BY you through the use OF the Service IS AT your own risk. “Sensitive Data” FOR purposes OF this SECTION means Social Security OR other government-issued identification numbers, medical OR health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift OR other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit AND income information OR ANY other sensitive personal data AS defined under applicable laws.
|Learn more at http://www.IdahoEducationJobs.com/job?2873788|