Position Description: The individual accepting this position will assist coaching softball during the 2017/18 season. This coach will possess high ethical and moral standards and be able to work under the guidelines and policies set forth by the Oregon City School District, High School and Athletic Department. They should be an excellent role model for high school student/athletes, establish rapport with players, teach the fundamentals and strategy of softball and be supportive of all Oreogn City programs. The chosen applicant will assist in all aspects of the high school softball program.
For further information please contact Andy Jones, Athletic Director at Andrew.email@example.com or at OCHS (503-785-8961).
Special Requirements: (Certification, training, specialty skills or previous experience)
1. Must be NFHS/ASEP certified.
2. Prior to start of employment, must have completed: OSAA Concussion test, ODE Steriod test and OSAA Heat test.
3. Ability to effectively communicate with administration, teaching staff, community members, parents and student athletes.
4. Must demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality.
5. Will coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
This position may be filled by either a licensed or classified individual.
Please attach all documents, including a cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation.
Classified applicants recommended for conditional employment are required to be fingerprinted and have a criminal record check at their own expense (presently $15, plus $59 per employee).
Oregon City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Learn more at http://www.IdahoEducationJobs.com/job?2873854|