ASSISTANT TEACHER - CHILD CARE (#55121BR)
Childtime 0647 (learn more)
Bryon Center, Michigan (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Childtime Learning Centers in Byron Center, MI is hiring!
We are currently seeking Full-time Infant Assistant Teachers and Part-time Floaters to join our child care center located on 6975 Byron Center Ave. We are also seeking Part-time Substitute Assistant Teachers.
Qualified Candidates are eligible for a $500 Sign-on Bonus!
Premium Pay offered to candidates who can work closing shifts!
Our Assistant Teachers…
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
• Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
• A High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility
• Coursework in early childhood education or child development
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work; Full Time require open availability Monday-Friday. Part Time schedules include: Monday-Friday 12pm-6pm OR 3-6pm
• Availability to work any shift within 2 hours' notice to cover call offs and vacation time for Substitute Assistant positions.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Classroom Teacher > Preschool
Classroom Teacher > Early Childhood
Classroom Teacher > Elementary
Instructional Support > Permanent Substitute
Special Education > Early Essential Education
Instructional Support > Individual Aide
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Instructional Support > Tutor
Equal Opportunity Employer
Childtime 0647 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.