SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Pacifica, California (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Make a difference in the lives of children! ATX serves kids with special needs. We are looking to hire an energetic, collaborative, and experienced speech-language pathologist to join our growing special education team. Are you interested in joining an organization devoted to helping all children succeed? If so, we want to hear from you. Only qualified applicants need apply.
• Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs
• Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
• Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement
• Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
• Assisting and guiding teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected and identified speech and language delays/disorders
• Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers
• Completing treatment notes and progress reports in timely manner and according to school policy
• Managing a detailed log of service provided and services missed due to student or therapist absences
• Communicating and coordinating with Director of Student Support Services to ensure school mission, philosophy, and procedures are embraced
Education and/or Experience:
• A master’s or doctoral degree
• The Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language-Hearing Association
• California state license and/or Department of Education certification
• One-year school experience is preferred
Perks and Benefits:
• Best salaries in the state, 12 months payment schedule
• Direct deposit
• Paid time off
• Housing reimbursement
• Longevity bonus
• Paid licensing fees
• Budget for tools
• Referral bonuses
• Genuine appreciation
• Career growth... and many more!
We pride ourselves on being one of the leading special education services providers in the country, and we take our commitment to our students seriously, so we expect you to do the same.
Come join the team of ATX Learning and find out why we are one of the fastest growing company in the States!
Special Education > Speech/Language Pathologist
Student Services > Speech/Language Pathologist
Welcome to ATX Learning!
ATX Learning is a therapy services company. We work together with parents, students, and the community. Our services are available to every individual at our clinic and educational sites. We have created educational environments which celebrate learning, respect individual differences, build character, and instill life-long core values.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.