San Marino, California (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Make a difference in the lives of children! ATX Learning is a Non-Public Agency (NPA) that serves school districts throughout States. We are currently hiring for multiple School Psychologists to join our staff. Interested candidates must have an active credential and state license to practice as a School Psychologist, and at least One-year experience in a school setting. Are you interested in joining an organization devoted to helping all children succeed? If so, we want to hear from you.
• Work with school-aged children and young adults
• Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
• Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
• Promote positive behaviors
• Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
• Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
• Study and implement behavioral management techniques
• Research and implement learning programs
• Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
• Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
• Master's degree or Education Specialist degree in School Psychology
• Active credentials for School Psychology
• Valid Licensure by the State California
• One-year school experience is preferred
• Passed the Praxis II school psychology exam is preferred
• Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) credential is preferred
Perks and Benefits:
• Best salaries in the state, 12 months payment schedule
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Mentoring and dedicated support on staff
• Direct deposit
• Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
• Licensing Reimbursement
• Housing reimbursement
• Longevity bonus
• Paid licensing fees
• Budget for tools
• Referral bonuses
• Genuine appreciation
• Career growth... and many more!
We pride ourselves on being one of the leading special education campuses in the country, and we take our commitment to our students seriously, so we expect you to do the same.
Come to join the team of ATX Learning and find out why we are one of the fastest growing company in the States! Only qualified applicants need to apply.
Welcome to ATX Learning!
ATX Learning is a therapy services company. We work together with parents, students, and the community. Our services are available to every individual at our clinic and educational sites. We have created educational environments which celebrate learning, respect individual differences, build character, and instill life-long core values.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.