LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT
- Job ID: 3065519
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
March 13, 2019
- Starting Date:
Notice of Vacancy
Position Title: Elementary School Principal
Location: Lewiston School District
We are seeking an exceptional individual who is a strong educational leader, possessing clear instructional vision, and able to work collaboratively with students, staff and community for the position of Elementary School Principal.
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Additional Information: Salary depends upon experience and includes a competitive benefit package. For more information about our benefit plan, see http://www.lewistonschools.net/departments/businessoffice/benefits.html.
• Possess an Administrator Certificate endorsed for Pre K-12 Principal or have the ability to obtain within a reasonable period of time after hire.
• Evidence of leadership, administrative and supervisory skills or abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to implement a vision for the continuance and growth of the integration of mobile technology.
• Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: Fingerprint/criminal justice clearance.
The Lewiston School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Administrator > Principal/Dean/Head of School
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- We are seeking an exceptional individual who is a strong educational leader, possessing clear instructional vision, and able to work collaboratively with students, staff and community for the position of Elementary School Principal. Candidate must possess, or be eligible for an Administrator Certificate endorsed for Pre K-12 Principal or have the ability to obtain the requisite credentials within a reasonable period of time after hire. Evidence of leadership, administrative and supervisory skills or abilities is required, along with a demonstrated ability to implement a vision for the continuance and growth of the integration of mobile technology.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.