MIDDLE SCHOOL PE TEACHER
PARMA DISTRICT (learn more)
Parma School District #137
- Job ID: 3118825
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
June 11, 2019
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
1. Idaho Teacher Certification in Secondary Education.
2. Bachelor’s degree required in area of major study.
3. Teaching or student teaching experience in subject area.
4. Additional Certification areas helpful.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
6. Must pass criminal background check.
To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able and responsible men and women.
Classroom Teacher > Physical Education
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Parma School District #137 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Please visit our website, www.parmaschools.org for a full job description and application.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.