ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL-SECONDARY MIDDLETON HIGH SCHOOL (#190610004)
Middleton School District 134 (learn more)
Middleton, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Directs and coordinates educational, administrative, and counseling activities of primary or secondary school by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following but other duties may be assigned.
• Develops and evaluates educational program, and personnel to ensure conformance to state and school board standards.
• Develops and coordinates educational programs through meetings with staff, review of teachers' activities, and issuance of directives.
• Confers with teachers, students, and parents concerning educational and behavioral problems in school.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with colleges, community organizations, and other schools to coordinate educational services.
• Requisitions and allocates supplies, equipment, and instructional material as needed.
• Directs preparation of class schedules, cumulative records, and attendance reports.
• Walks about school building and property to monitor safety and security.
• Plans and monitors school budget.
• Plans and directs building maintenance.
• Develops and administers educational programs for students with mental or physical disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Middleton School District 134 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.