PREK-12 SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS - ON CALL/DAY TO DAY
Hudson Public Schools
Hudson, Massachusetts (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
On call day to day subs are needed to replace the regularly appointed teacher in his/her absence. The substitute teacher is responsible for carrying out the lesson plans of the regularly appointed teacher for whom he/she is substituting.
Daily Substitute Teacher Rate - $78.00 day
Welcome to Hudson Public Schools!
Our Mission for Hudson Public Schools is Delivering World-Class Education Today for the Global Leaders of Tomorrow
Our Values are to create a culture of:
1. Excellence - We work with integrity and hold ourselves accountable for exemplary service, outcomes, and interactions.
2. Strong Relationships - We build a strong sense of community based on clear communication and partnerships.
3. Educating the Whole Child - We recognize students as unique individuals and frame decisions with all students in mind.
Our Vision is: Every student feels nurtured, challenged, and confident to embrace the future.
Our Theory of Action is that all Hudson Public Schools personnel work collaboratively to educate the whole child, then all students will succeed and become productive citizens.
Our Strategic Objectives are:
1. High Quality Instructional Practices - Build capacity at all District levels to ensure that every educator and administrator are utilizing high-leverage practices to support outstanding teaching and learning experiences for ALL students, every day.
2. Educating the Whole Child - Provide rigorous, inclusive academic and social emotional learning experiences to ensure ALL students succeed academically.
3. Innovative Educational Practices - Ensure that ALL students are exposed and engaged in innovative and challenging academic courses and programs.
4. Climate and Culture - Develop a culture that promotes equity, eliminates opportunity gaps, and empowers students and adults to build strong relationships, psychological safety, and mutual accountability. Learn more about us...
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hudson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
There are no application questions required for this job posting.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.