Shoshone-Bannock District #537 (learn more)
Fort Hall, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
The High School Mathematics Teacher (“teacher”) shall provide students with instruction in high school mathematics. The teacher will focus on classroom instruction and the development of lesson plans of study in accordance with the approved education development plan.
1. The teacher must plan and implement an instructional program in high school mathematics.
2. The teacher must establish and maintain classroom discipline in accordance with District Policies.
3. The teacher must obtain and keep accurate student records, which include: grades, discipline referrals, parental contact log, etc.
4. The teacher must provide an atmosphere where students are able and enthusiastic to learn.
5. The teacher will sponsor or chaperone school activities or groups related to the teacher’s responsibilities.
6. The teacher must attend all staff meetings and school activities/functions, unless given written permission not to attend by teacher’s supervisor.
7. The teacher must develop curriculum tailored to students’ individual needs.
8. The teacher must prepare necessary reports and paperwork to document and demonstrate student progress.
9. The teacher must maintain the equipment and inventory within their classroom for the math department.
10. The teacher will comply with requests made by the Administrator or School Board.
11. The teacher must maintain a sensitive and positive relationship with Indian people and other professional staff.
Classroom Teacher > Math: General
Classroom Teacher > Math: Geometry
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shoshone-Bannock District #537 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.