SCHOOL NUTRITION LEAD COOK - FORGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Sage International School (learn more)
Middleton, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
To prepare and serve students attractive and nutritious meals in an atmosphere of efficiency, cleanliness, and warmth in harmony with state and federal guidelines. To coordinate the work of the school kitchen and cafeteria. Pay DOE
Kitchen and Food Operations
1. Prepare daily school meals on time and according to a planned menu and to standards set forth by the appropriate state and federal agencies and the school’s food service department
2. Maintain the highest standard of safety and cleanliness in the kitchen and cafeteria
3. Prepare food according to a planned menu and tested, uniform recipes and determine if the finished product is of high quality both in flavor and appearance before it is served
4. Consult with the school nurse regarding special dietary needs and serious food allergies of students and staff
5. Be responsible for the proper storage of all food items, keeping frozen and refrigerated items at the required temperatures, and temperature documentation.
6. Determine the quantities of each food to be prepared daily and the size of serving to meet the necessary age requirement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sage International School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.