FRONT DESK RECEPTION - FORGE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Sage International School (learn more)
Middleton, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
To fulfill front desk duties under the direction of the Building Director to support the safe, smooth and efficient operation of the office. Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred
40 hours per week
Working calendar to be finalized after hire (August to June)
1. High school diploma, college level coursework in Accounting, human behavior, child development, or a related field preferred
2. Effective bookkeeping skills and demonstrated proficiency in data processing, data bases, and spread sheets
3. Clerical experience required
4. Strong public relations, interpersonal, communication skills
5. Able to work successfully with children and adults
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Work well under pressure and deadlines
9. Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
Support Staff > Secretary
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sage International School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.