SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT (learn more)
Lewiston, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Notice of Vacancy
Position Title: Special Education Teacher(s)
Closing Date: Open until filled.
Wages and Benefits: Salary depends upon education and experience and includes a competitive benefit package. For more information about our benefit plan, see http://www.lewistonschools.net/departments/businessoffice/benefits.html.
Application Process: To apply, please visit www.lewistonschools.net. Questions about the application process may be directed to: Human Resources at 208-748-3000 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Standard Exceptional Child Certification endorsed for Generalist K-12.
• Licenses, Certifications, Bonding, and/or Testing Required: Fingerprint/criminal justice clearance.
• Questions regarding an applicant’s eligibility to hold an Idaho Pupil Personnel Services Certification may contact: Teacher Certification at the Idaho State Department of Education at (208) 332-6882 or by visiting their website at: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/site/teacher_certification/.
• Submit all requested application materials as specified within the online application for this position. Individual transcripts for each college or university you attended should be included. An unofficial copy of your transcripts may be used temporarily, but if hired, you will be required to provide official transcripts for education to date.
• A copy of your current certification is required unless you have just graduated. If you have just graduated and do not have your credential, please attach a statement in place of the credential indicating 1) when you anticipate receiving your Idaho State Credential and 2) applicable endorsements.
The Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination laws, the District prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. Additionally, the District will take action to employ, advance in employment and treat qualified Vietnam-era veterans and disabled veterans without discrimination in all employment practices. If you are claiming Veteran’s Preference, an e-mail will be sent to you with Veteran’s Preference attached and a request that you complete the form and return to Human Resources.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LEWISTON INDEPENDENT DISTRICT is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.