CLASSROOM ASSISTANT PARAPROFESSIONAL
Heritage Community Charter School (learn more)
Caldwell, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Classroom Assistant Paraprofessional
- 19.5 hours per week
- $9.00 per hour
- Duties include working closely with the Classroom teacher to support students in small instructional groups.
Depending upon the individual assignment, the Paraprofessional may perform all or a combination of the following:
1. Work cooperatively with students, classroom teachers, Resource Room teacher/s, specialist/s, parent/s, and administration while performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
2. Provide instruction to students in areas of educational remediation as assigned and supervised by the responsible Classroom teacher.
3. Provide assistance to the Classroom teacher in such activities as developing instructional materials, managing student performance, monitoring results and recording related data, helping with copying, projects, etc.
4. Perform other duties as directed by the supervising Teacher/Principal.
Complete the application at:
Return it to the front office at 1803 E Ustick, Caldwell ID, 83605
Or, Email to Dr. Javier Castaneda, Executive Director/Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Heritage Community Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.