Notus School District 135 (learn more)
Caldwell, Idaho (map)
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Keeps the district's school buildings and grounds in such a state of operating excellence that they
present no problems or interruptions to the educational program. Maintains grounds,
playgrounds, and athletic fields.
• Acts ethically and confidentially in all aspects of employment.
• Cleans and preserves School buildings and grounds by conducting an ongoing process of general maintenance, upkeep and
• Report immediately to the principal and damage to school property.
• Keeps on hand an adequate inventory of supplies.
• Maintain sidewalks and grounds as to provide the best environment for the educational process. (snow and ice removal, trash
• Keeps custodial records up to date.
• Plans and administers ongoing maintenance of floors and carpets.
• Assist staff with moving of furniture and other tasks.
• Responsible for the opening of buildings and securing of district property.
• Responsible for maintenance, construction, painting, graffiti removal, changing of light bulbs, etc.
• Maintains department records and communication on computer system.
• Maintains a friendly and helpful atmosphere in the district.
• Ensures all student playgrounds, facilities and equipment is clean and safe.
• Assist in creating a visually appealing school facility.
• Mows, fertilizes, applies herbicides, irrigates, prunes, and weeds grounds areas.
• Operates machinery including but not limited to riding mower, power weed and brush cutter, and walk behind power lawn mower.
• Attends training seminars as necessary.
• Assists visiting public utilizing the facilities with directions within building and in obtaining and setting up needed equipment.
• Maintains building and grounds security in the building each school day.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Superintendent.
• Possesses ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Notus School District 135 is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.