| ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist near Nampa,ID. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license to practice as a speech pathologist.
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
• Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
• Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
• Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
• State Certification
• Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an Accredited College or University
• ASHA CCC
•Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
•Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
•Paid licensing fees
•Paid ASHA dues
•Budget for tools
•... and many more!