| ATX Learning is hiring Speech-Language Pathologist in Ada County, ID. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current license to practice and should be comfortable working with all age groups.
•Provide individual assessment to assist the IEP team Speech/Language Pathologist shall plan, direct and perform evaluations and care plans individualized to meet the need of each kid
• Selects/develops and uses intervention material and instrumentation for treatment of communication and related disorders.
• Plans and implements a program of periodic monitoring of the client’s communicative functioning through the use of appropriate data collection systems. Interprets and uses data to modify treatment plans, strategies, materials, and/or instrumentation to meet the needs of the client
• Schedules and prioritizes direct and indirect service activities, maintains client records, documents professional contacts and clinical reports in a timely manner.
• Complies with program administrative and other regulatory policies such as required due process documentation reports, services statistics, and budget requests
• Any other therapy services related duty assigned by site administrator
• Master’s Degree
• Active SLP license
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
• Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
• Direct deposit
• Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
• $5,000 Longevity bonus
• Paid licensing fees
• Paid ASHA dues
• Budget for tools
• CFY supervision
• Referral bonuses
• Genuine appreciation
• Career growth
... and many more!